Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Suck, I Really Do

Do I have a bug? Am I just fatigued? Is it the music? Is the music added to the run hurting me and not helping me? Is it a mental block? Have I hit a plateau? I am still out there each day but I am quitting on myself, 3 straight days after my fantastic run on Sunday.

Monday I quit then ran more later. Yesterday I felt sick to my stomach after 2 and change and today I ran 2 miles in the extreme heat and quit on myself, walked the last one mile. Ugh. Granted, my Achilles, my shins, my calves, my left hammy, my groin, my feet and my right heal hurt but I need to get tougher.

When I finished my run-walk I mowed half of my lawn. Later I am going to go out again or fast walk on the treadmill on the high incline. I need to do something because I am losing the edge.

Next run no music, like the old times. I have to do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment