Sunday, June 28, 2009

5 MILES!

Well, I ran 5 miles at 8 AM this morning. Actually, about 4.95 in 53 minutes. It was hilly (mostly up it seemed) and a new route from Metcalf to South to Silver to Sand Beach to Lake Ave. and back, then down Kearney and back. Wow! I am psyched, I hope I can continue this distance and stay healthy.

Oh, and yesterday I ran 4.25 in 45 and a half.

This is getting crazy.

I can feel the potential of planter facitious (sp.?) coming back though, like ten years ago. Uh oh.

Wow, 5 miles!

2 comments:

  1. Kufs- I may be the only person that reads the running blog, however it has kept me going. I started some cardio work on May 31. This month I have been out running 12 times. No where near your everyday pace. I am planning on starting to run everyday, beginning on July 1. I am only doing 1.5 miles each time. I doubt I will ever be at your 5 mile distance, but I will be increasing to 1.75 soon, then 2 miles. Hopefully the next to fall into place will be the diet. Man I love food and summer is a tough time to cut it out.

    Thanks for the motivation-- Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food too Rock and you know what, I am a slug by nature. Your miles will increase much more than you think if you go everyday, seriously. Keep going strong and keep us updated!

    -Kufs

    ReplyDelete