Sunday, September 13, 2009

An Hour a Day, EVERY DAY.

I have still not missed a day of something. I have had some horrible food days at the NY State Fair and the buffet at Fingerlakes Race Track, for example. But I have not missed on single day of exercise. My left knee hurts so badly on the outside when I run that I have not been able to do it much, although I had some 6-8 milers in the last few weeks. I have been either riding the stationary bike for 60 minutes at 10-14 resistance or walking at 4-4.5 on an incline of 2-10 on the treadmill for 60 minutes.

Every day.

The bike says it burns about 700 or so calories but I believe it might be more.

The treadmill says I burn about 1100 calories or so but I be less. Although I NEVER hold the rail or hold anything. I have researched and it cuts the calories burned in half, hurts the machine and can hurt your back to hold on.

And I have not and do not plan on missing a single day.

What a wonderful obsession!

My weight is not moving as fast as it used to but I am over sixty pounds lost and still moving in the good direction. I never want to be heavy again.

Still eating plenty of apples and drinking plenty of water. A few bad foods here and their but what the heck, I am working hard here.

Good times!

1 comment: