Saturday, August 22, 2009

Running and Biking Through it All

Stag Parties, Regents grading, Rehearsal Dinners, Weddings, Receptions, Honeymoons...and I exercised each and every day through it all.

All of that happened in the past few weeks and I never missed a day. I am running 8:40 miles for 5 mile runs each day or an hour on the bike on 10 resistance.

I ran the morning of my wedding, I biked the night after in a Boston Park Plaza Hotel Fitness room, I ran the streets of Boston- Newberry/Commonwealth/Berkeley/etc and saw Fenway last Sunday morning. The next day I ran along the road on the ocean in Hyannis in Cape Cod. Did that Tuesday too!

I have not missed a day. Eaten like a pig through some of this but still working hard.

I have even lost a little weight through all of this madness.

5K to work for in Camillus, NY on September 19. I need a 10K though.

No comments:

Post a Comment