Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weight Loss and Double Sessions

Well I am still eating relatively healthy, plenty of fruit and vegetables and some cereal and skim milk, salads, low fat cheese, and sometimes chips and salsa and whatnot.

I have lost just over fifty pounds!

The double sessions a few times a week help.

I have 3 ways of getting cardio:
-Running outside (my favorite but man the shin still beyond kills me)
-Walking on the highest incline on the treadmill
-Riding the stationary bike at the YMCA

All burn about the same calories because of the time I spend on each, 600-900 or so. Some days I do two.

Yesterday I biked for 58 minutes at 600 calories burned in the afternoon and ran 3.8 miles in 34 minutes in the night. That was a good day.

Today I just ran 4 miles.

Tomorrow I hope I can push for a double session.

One more pound to lose and I am the top of the normal scale for BMI! No longer obese or even overweight. Mind you the very top for a "large" frame so probably I need to drop more.

If, with the crap I am certain to eat for the wedding and on vacation, I keep working out and make a good push after- I am certain I can shave 10-15 more off by Labor Day. That would be Memorial Day to Labor Day 60-65 pounds. 240 to 190 to ___? 175?

Oh, I have been working with the nautilus too. That should help get some arm/chest/shoulder muscle definition.

I am really liking this. Minus missing the cookies and pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment