Sunday, April 4, 2010

6 Straight Days With 5 Miles a Day!

I feel like an animal let out of a cage. This early summer (that is sure not to last) in Central New York has provided me an escape from the recumbent bike, YMCA track, and treadmill and given me more scenic routes. All in all, 6 days in a row I have run a different 5 mile route.

My times have fluctuated greatly as well from 36 minutes to over 39! I guess the terrain, incline, wind, and my legs are big factors. Running 7:20-7:40 miles over 5 miles 5 straight days is a great accomplishment.

I am eating too much and obsessed with Junior Mints currently...so my days of losing more weight are over. Plus I am lifting weights as well and if muscle really does weigh more than fat that is a factor as well. So I am 70 or so pounds down from last year and in maintenance mode. Itching to run a 10K!

No comments:

Post a Comment