Saturday, November 14, 2009

Busy But Finding a Way

I am wicked busy and I have to take exercise day by day. Basically I am not going to miss a day with at least one hour of cardio. With work and practice for coaching basketball and commutes and other obligations I take it as it comes.

My tailbone is still sore so very little biking. My knee and IT Band still hurt so running is sporadic and somewhat limited to 5 times a week and only 3-6 miles at a time. I fill the gaps with the treadmill on the incline or brisk outdoor walking. All adds up to an hour at least a day. Every day. That is the key. Oh, and the treadmill at the local YMCA. Mine has a broken motor. I bought the warranty. The parts are in the mail. Have been for over two weeks. I call every day. They can't even give me tracking information! What a joke.

What is exciting is that I eat basically what I want. That is fun. And I weigh around 170-175 depending on the time of day and other factors. Started on May 24th at over 240 so it is pretty exciting. I never want to live like that again.

Anytime anyone wants to get serious about weight loss- send me a note. I would be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment